Friday, 17 April 2015

Challenge #74 at LOC




Today a new Challenge starts at Left of Center

Sponsored by Smeared Ink

I chose to use Twisted Li'l Grumpy...

AS you can see the theme is Tag or ATC - and oddly enough I decided not to do an ATC...

I started by colouring my Grumpy with Promarkers -
choosing a bright cerise and greys...



I then cut the image out with a nesting die and layered her up on some cardstock from DCWV The Rockstar Mat Stack.
I added a ribbon in the corner to make a rectangular tag...

This then became the main feature of a card...



I used a white card blank matted with a scrap from my stash and then more Rockstar, followed by the tag - Finally I added two 'bones' embellishments from Itsy Bitsy in India...



I will link this to the Smudgy Antics April Challenge 
Hope you will join the Challenge...

Happy Crafting!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!