Wednesday, 15 April 2015

Sketch~N~Scrap - New Layout!



A new layout sketch has been posted at Sketch~N~Scrap today!
Why not have a go and link up your make?

This is the sketch:



April is my Birthday month - and on my Birthday my daughter-in-law sent gorgeous photos of my granddaughters wishing me Happy Birthday.

They were digital images so my first thought was to have a play with them in Publisher...



However this is not really "scrapbooking" - so I then printed the pictures out - but in black and white...I thought the pictures looked brilliant in black and white...



I used various papers from my stash and scraps to build up the sketch and finally added a die cut and some flowers...

Would love to see your layout!!

Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!