Wednesday, 15 April 2015

Rosey Hearts Challenge - Things with Wings



Here's another DT make for Rosey Hearts - and a new Challenge




Interpret that as you will for a chance to win Rosey Hearts Images!!

My card - which is currently on its way to Australia for my great niece's Birthday -


I used some Promarkers for colour but the main technique is paper-piecing. I printed the image both on white and a hand made purple and silver paper from India.
I then cut out relevant pieces and adhered them to the coloured white card, after first adding
 the die cut flourish.


 I added the image to a white card base matted with purple hand-made paper.
Finally I added some vellum dragonflies and a couple of buttons.

Do pop over the Rosey Hearts and see the other DT makes and then add your creation!

Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!