Pages

Friday, 1 January 2016

January Challenge for the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up


This is my DT make for the January Challenge

  This month is a Sketch Challenge


Our guest Sponsor for this challenge is Ike's Art




http://decossesdynamitedoodles.blogspot.ca/

Please check out the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up for details of all the prizes!!

So...today's card uses Christmas pixie - one of my favourite images - and coloured with Promarkers!


The papers I used to mat the card blank and form the embellishments
 were from DDD Merry Mix


The card blank was a white rectangular one...


The sentiment is a Dr Digi. I added alittle toning sequin ribbon.


Hope to see your make in the Challenge!!
Happy Crafting!


2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card and such exquisite papers :-) Thank you very much for using one of my images :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been a busy-bee. Great card.
    Love the soft colors.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!