Pages

Monday, 23 May 2016

Crafting from The Heart - New Challenge



Today another CHALLENGE starts at Crafting From The Heart -  "always anything goes"!!

We have a fabulous sponsor for you... 
 Sassy Studio Designs

I have used the Sassy's Space Princess Honey image, coloured with Promarkers.

If you saw my blog a couple of days ago I used this image to make an ATC. 
I used scraps and a star from my stash to put it together...


People often ask me what I do with all my ATCs - well many of them get swapped - but this one became the main feature in a card - lots of layers of papers from my stash and a bit of bling...


Look forward to seeing your makes at Crafting from the Heart!


Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Love the layering.
    the minimal coloring on the lady -
    really makes her pop.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!