Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Saturday 22 April 2017

A Year of ATCs? - Day 112

This is my 112th make for A year of ATCs?

Remember my pocket letter of Day 102?



This featured the skull stamp that I won from Dream In Darkness.

Today I decided to use the Dream In Darkness stamp again - I stamped the skull on white card , coloured it with Promarkers and cut it out.


I matted a scrap of 'Graphic 45' DP on another for the background and then added the image.
Finally I added a sugar skull embellishment.



I  will link this to Dream In Darkness April Challenge 

I offered the pocket letter above (including surprises behind each window) as a giveaway.

If you would like this pocket letter sent to you - comment below saying you would like it - I will draw a name out of the hat from any comments (on here and Day 102) at the end of the month - Halfoween.

Happy Crafting!



7 comments:

  1. You know I love to win your projects.
    Did you enlarge the skull? It looks so
    much bigger than in the first project.
    Love the sugar skull.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just found your blog Susan, and it is fabulous!! I would love to be the proud recipient of this PL as I have never had a PL sent to me before and I think this one would be a perfect start to my collecting/swapping. Thankyou. Dee Cee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic - I love me a bit of Dark :-) Great sugar skull embellie and I love the background too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh yes - forgot to say I would love to go into the Draw for a PL please :-) xx

      Delete
  4. a won skull leads to more skulls and a winning ATC which I'd be happy to win :) Thanks for sharing at Dream In Darkness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooo wow! Love this ATC! So cool! Amazing ATC challenge you have going, fabulous! Thanks so much for playing at Dream in Darkness!~kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.