Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #17

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Tuesday 28 May 2019

Fancy Flap Fold

A flap fold card is the theme for Mrs A's Butterfly Challenge this month and she gives instructions on how to make four different versions here

This card is based on Version 1V - the fancy flap fold.


Once again I used a double sided paper from a 12 by 12 paper pad from The Works - I have used this butterfly design quite a lot! I also used a flax yellow textured 12 by 12 too.

Looking at the Butterfly wheel, my card fits the colour scheme.

 

I have used some shaped die cuts: a fairy, butterfly and happy birthday all cut in a thick embossed dark pink card.
 I added pink ribbon which is secured behind the paper on the back face.
  



I will link this to the Butterfly Challenge

The reason a fairy came to mind is because this weekend was the annual village plant pot trail - and I made a fairy garden...







The current Crash your Stash Challenge at Outlawz is to use googly eyes - as you know they are are a firm favourite in my makes... I'm not sure whether my large bees that were flying round the huge 'hollyhock' really are eligible but I thought I would share them with Outlawz!!
The fairy card was entered in the Festive Fridays Challenge at Outlawz - and it was featured!







Happy Crafting!


5 comments:

  1. Gosh! Did you create all the plant pots and bees yourself. Masterful. I love your flap fold card too using the version iV. Very pretty. Thankyou fir come and spinning the wheel and trying those different folds. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband did the 'hollyhock' and helped me tie up all the fairies (85 0f them) - otherwise it was all me!!

      Delete
  2. Love the fairy garden. It will
    provide you with lots of joy.
    take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan, this kind of blows me away. I do fairy gardens, too, but yours are absolutely AMAZING! I love the googly eyes bees and so glad you shared with us at the Outlawz Crash Your Stash challenge!!
    Your fairy card is gorgeous, too! You can share that also in the Outlawz Festive Friday's Challenge where we always have a birthday theme!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, this is all amazing!!! Love the fairy garden!!! And the bees with googly eyes are great!!Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.