Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #17

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Tuesday 28 May 2019

LeighSBDesigns Halloween in May Blog Hop - Day #1



Once again Leigh is hosting a Halfway to Halloween Blog Hop - find more details here...

I have had one of Leigh's MerMay images on my desk for weeks but somehow I have not had chance to colour it yet - hopefully I will before the end of the hop!

In the meantime I am just sharing the ATC box I made this time last year...
I will link this to the May 27 Post.

It was painted with a variety of acrylics followed by layers of card - the final layer was a piece containing pressed flowers.


I then added sections of Tangled Rose Collage coloured with Zig real brush pens.



I used the Tangled Rose to cut a variety of shapes - this is a splat...
I also added Halloween - a Tattered Lace die from the 2017 Advent calender.


These are the first few ATCs that I made to put inside...
The first one uses some of the Tonic ATC Collection dies...


Then a set of 3 - black card then scraps of a Smeared Ink paper then die cut shapes from the Tangled Rose plus some die cuts - Tonic and more Tattered Lace from the Advent Calendar.


 I will show you some more of the ATCs in the box tomorrow - including some new ones...

Happy Half 'o' ween!



4 comments:

  1. Happy Half-o-Ween! Always a delight to have you joining in the fun Susan and seeing your past project shares!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab project Susan, loving the front of the box! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.