Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #18

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Sunday 5 May 2019

Spring/Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop 2019 #4

This is my fourth post for the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.

I was just looking back to last year's Fall/Winter Hop and I completed 20 posts, including little competitions and prizes - so watch this space!

My first project this time was to make some simple, similar cards that could be used as invites for an afternoon tea party...the plan is to have one in June for my Mum and Dad's Platinum Wedding Anniversary (70 years!) 

So...

I carried on making the invites, moving on to scalloped card blanks:


I found I had to move on to a different patterned paper from the
 'Wonderful Sweetness' 12 by 12 paper pad from The Works.



However my new design for today is this little card, still sticking with the teal and DP:


Recipe:
1. Square white card base just 4 by 4inches.
2. Layer of teal then patterned paper from 'Wonderful Sweetness' 12 by 12 paper pad from The Works. These pads are really good quality paper and are very inexpensive!
3. Using the teal paper I stamped the coffee cup and sentiment with black Versafine and then cut them out. The stamps are from Uniko - a prize in a previous hop!
4. I placed the sentiment, with a little border, on foam pads.



I will link this to the Spring Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop

Competition Reminder
This is my first trivia question (there will be more)
 - for the chance of a little crafty prize (posting anywhere),
 email me the answer before the end of the hop (susanrenshaw0404@gmail.com).

The plan is to put answers from all questions into a hat and draw prizes depending on numbers - so it makes sense to answer as many questions as possible for more chances in the draw!

I will announce prize winners on Saturday 11th May.

What percentage of all cups of tea drunk daily in the UK is brewed using teabags?


Happy Hopping!

13 comments:

  1. Another card with that super sweet background! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing your tea party invites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another party invitations, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great patterned paper, Susan. That turquoise or teal color really POPS on that. Nice job.
    Karen L

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that pretty teal color against the gorgeous patterned paper. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great card. That pattern paper is perfect for them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love seeing the tea party invites. Love the color scheme

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many wonderful cards and using the same paper for the background.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.