Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #17

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Monday 6 May 2019

Spring/Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop 2019 #6

This is my sixth post for the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.

In last year's Fall/Winter Hop, I completed 20 posts, including little competitions with prizes - today you will find trivia question #2!

Today is Coffee ATC day!


Because I rather liked the colour scheme of yesterday's flap fold card, I decided to continue with yellow and pink - I wouldn't usually put them together!



ATC Recipe:
1. pink card cut to 2.5 by 3.5 inches, 
2. a layer of coffee paper in browns (Ike's Art),
3. a mug or two (Bugaboo's Coffee Words) printed in two sizes on pink.
4. flower embellishments and bows.



I will link these to the Spring Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop



Trivia Question #2
This is my second trivia question (there will be more)
 - for the chance of a little crafty prize (posting anywhere),
 email me the answer before the end of the hop (susanrenshaw0404@gmail.com).

The plan is to put answers from all questions into a hat and draw prizes depending on numbers - so it makes sense to answer as many questions as possible for more chances in the draw!

I will announce prize winners on Saturday 11th May.


Which of the following coffee drinks has the largest proportion of milk?

a. Flat White
b. Cappuccino
c. Cafe Latte

Happy Hopping!

13 comments:

  1. Ooooo....I love your ATC's!! Super cool text on the cups!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun and creative art, Susan. Keep creating your wonderful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pink & yellow together. And lavender & yellow, too. These are all beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful ATCs and the colors work well together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh love these cards! Such pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute are those ATCs. Last year was the first time I made an ATC and I thought it was a challenge to make something so small. Love yours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would not have thought to use yellow and pink together either but these are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A set of wonderful cards. That cup is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.