Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #17

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Monday 6 May 2019

Spring/Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop 2019 #7

This is my seventh post for the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.

In last year's Fall/Winter Hop, I completed 20 posts, including little competitions with prizes - today you will find trivia question #2!

Today is Coffee ATC day! 
My project in this post is a Pocket Letter:


This contains 9 ATCs...


ATC Recipe:
1. kraft or teal card cut to 2.5 by 3.5 inches, and then used for stamping. 
2. a layer of coffee paper in browns (Ike's Art),
3. a coffee cup printed with coffee beans and cut out - Uniko stamps.
4. an inchie - stamps from Inkadinkado - Kitchen inchies.
5. a sprinkling of embellishments.

It is so difficult to photograph pocket letters once they are in the folders - here are two more photos of the ATCs out of the folder:


Making ATCs is a good way of using up scraps - these pieces of teal card were on my worktable left over from the invites! 



I will link this Pocket  Letter to the Spring Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop



Trivia Question #2 Reminder

This is my second trivia question (there will be more)
 - for the chance of a little crafty prize (posting anywhere),
 email me the answer before the end of the hop (susanrenshaw0404@gmail.com).

The plan is to put answers from all questions into a hat and draw prizes depending on numbers - so it makes sense to answer as many questions as possible for more chances in the draw!

I will announce prize winners on Saturday 11th May.


Which of the following coffee drinks has the largest proportion of milk?

a. Flat White
b. Cappuccino
c. Cafe Latte

Happy Hopping!

17 comments:

  1. Oh how fun -- I've seen those pocket letters, but never created one! Yours is really cute with all those cups!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am saying Cappuccino without looking it up! LOL - Sweet ATC - I have not created any ATC in awhile - liking all of yours! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flat White.
    Your art is really fun, Susan. Have a great week!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pocket letters! Yours is the first one I've seen this hop. I love it, of course. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pocket letter for all those ATCs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never made a pocket letter. So cute with all those little coffee cups.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never made a pocket letter, but this is just adorable! I love the color combination of teal and kraft and what great way to use scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your pocket letter! It looks awesome in color and design.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful ATCs Susan - great design and I love the colours you used too!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.