Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Monday 28 October 2019

Day 27 of 31 Days of Halloween


Once again Leigh is hosting 31DOH!

Oct 1 - 31, 2019

The Blog Hop  linky party opens Oct 1st at 5 past midnight PDT and ends at midnight on Oct 31st!
  

For more details go to

🎃 LeighSBDesigns annual 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop🎃

I will be sharing today's Halloween make on Leigh's page...Day 1

~~~~~~~
First one more postcard from Vintage Image Craft



And then another page from my Halloween scrapbook...



Again a couple of tags - but these were basically a piece of watercolour paper in my spray box, sprayed with a variety of sprays, including one with a gold shimmer. I die cut them to tag shape and used shaded lilac distress ink around the edges. 
I then added die cuts cut in purple sparkle paper. (Sizzix Crow and Tim Holtz Frightful Things)
Finally I added purple bat confetti.





Nope, I am not a poet - but I couldn't find a suitable verse for this page - so I put a few words together!!



But now to the main feature:




Recipe:
  1. Underneath is a square of paper from my scraps.
  2. Next - one of those moons I have triple stamped in three colours of Distress ink and Kitchen sink stamps.
  3. A tree made again from a scrap paper and using Tim Holtz 'branch tree' cut several times to build it up.
  4. Next the cat image - printed almost three times and coloured with Copics - and then fussy cut. The image is Scaredy Cat from Twistoon


I had intended this another make for the 
 2019 Cat Lovers Hop
But I was too late to post it - I just had to go to bed last night!


Thank you to everyone who has hopped by both hops - my blog has seen so many footfalls over the last few days! 
Thank you for the kind comments!!


But now we still have 4 more days of 31DOH!

I shouldn't complain about the sun - but these photos are a lot better now it's gone in...







Happy Hopping!



Please pop by to see more of my 31DOH Halloween makes... and maybe answer some of my Spot Prizes - all your names will go in the hat and prize winners will be announced at the beginning of November.

Spot Prize 10  
In 2016 my Halloween make for 31DOH was a fat book illustrating a poem.
Can you tell me the poem (and writer) this came from?





Please email your answer to susanrenshaw0404@gmail.com

Happy Day 27 of 31DOH!












10 comments:

  1. Loving your page today... The color combo and images are prrr....fect for your theme. I am hoping along the 31 Days of Halloween and the Cat Lover's Hop today =^-^=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another awesome page... love the tree that the Scaredy Cat is tumbling in. The poem is so fitting with all the features in your tags representing something in the poem! Happy 31 Days of Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous vintage card...love all the little images. Great new additions to your book too!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    LeighSBDesigns Art Stamps is a proud sponsor of the Cat Lovers Hop & we’re playing too! Stop by LeighSBDesigns Inspiration Blog while you hop!
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  4. A spooky page and I really enjoyed looking. Love that Bloobel cat too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pages, just realised those are scared cats, sorry duh moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how all of these fabulous creations are then linked with a delightful poem! So much talent my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Day 27! Thanks for playing along in LeighSBDesigns 9th annual 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop with your PURRFECT Page, your poem is PURRtastic!

    Leigh S-B
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.