Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Tuesday 22 October 2019

Butterfly Challenge - Never Ending Card

Oh, Mrs A - I had such fun with this one!
I am going to have to make more!!

The theme for Mrs A's Butterfly Challenge is N for a Never Ending card and she gives instructions on how to make one here

The wheel is as follows:


New York Pink = Dark pink
Napa Red = Burgundy
      
I found various 'pinks' in my scraps, including on the butterfly paper - and the birds are stamped on the right sort of blue, I think. I used some Graphic 45 Typography in burgundy for the sentiments (newsprint).
The stamps and dies are from Stamplorations Birds of Paradise.
The style of the card has narrow edges around each shape.
So I think I have done the wheel...?

Here is my card and the four views - then it opens up back to the beginning:





Can't stop playing with it!!

I will link this to the Butterfly Challenge #130

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Super never-ending card, Susan. The little birds are so cute. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Susan, that funky bird is just hilarious. I love how he has center stage on your Never ending card. Thankyou do much for trying out this shape. It really is that simple to make. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.