Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Saturday 26 October 2019

Cat Lovers Hop Day 5 (Part 2)


This is another make for the Cat Lovers Hop

 I am joining in with the 2019 Cat Lovers Hop

Do pop over and find all the details on Janis' Her Peaceful Garden blog


At the V & A yesterday,  I also came across this postcard - Louis Wain: Afternoon at Home, early 20th century


Like it?

In this post I am sharing two more ATCs - made using another of Laurel Burch's images, from Stampendous. Thank you Stampendous for sponsoring the Cat Lovers Hop!!





Recipe:

  1. White card.
  2. Background using 3 colours of Distress Oxide through stencil  (that came with the stamp set) onto kraft, then spritzed with water.
  3. Images stamped, coloured with Copics and cut out.
  4. Embellishments - small adhesive tiles from docrafts Papermania Country Life



Happy Hopping!

See you on Day 6...





17 comments:

  1. Love your ATCs!!! Colors are really gorgeous!!! Love these images!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the postcard with cats having tea! Those square tiles are perfect embellishments for these images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore these cats and your fab colors Susan! Great ATC's. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I adore these ATCs, Susan! Great coloring and color combos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These Laurel Burch images are just so perfect for your ATCs Susan! I think I need to take another look at my images for ATC's because the small project size lets you be as creative as you like.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are sooo very beautiful and happy with color.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Laurel Burch images! They are on my wish list! ;)
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so in love with these stunning ATCs :-D
    The postcard made me giggle - cats having afternoon tea ? LoL
    Visiting from the Cat Lovers' Blog Hop.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really love all your ATC, wish I could watch you work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. More fun Laurel Burch ATCs!! Love the way you are doing these....such a treat to see.

    Another fun postcard, too!! Afternoon Tea...how sweet and proper. Reminds me of the line in Beatrix Potter's Tale of Tom Kitten: "Somehow there were very extra—ordinary noises overhead, which disturbed the dignity and repose of the tea party." LOL....Of course that was Tom and his littermates. :)

    Thank you so much for playing along in the #2019CatLoversHop!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The colors are cheerful and the image is definitely fun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is it wrong to love animals acting like humans and ones that are dressed like humans? I think not - I love them! Your ATCs are gorgeous. More colourful Laurel Burch loveliness. Fabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are gorgeous! I really need to get some Laurel Burch kitty stamps! These cats can look different on every project because you can colour them any colours and really have fun with them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh- twins! Gorgeous colours and love the gem additions too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.