Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Monday 11 May 2020

LeighSBDesigns; MerMay Blog Hop - May 11

 LeighSB Designs MerMay Blog Hop.



For more details hop over to Leigh's page


I am now onto my 11th post!

I am continuing with my 12 by 12" never-ending card - which has become a collection of sea-life... today I am showing you the 4th view.

I wanted this page to continue with the colour scheme  "Terracotta and Turquoise"
but also use real rubber stamps so that I could link it to the
 Lost Coast Portal to Creativity Challenge # 98



I started by adding this beautiful paper to the sections of my final page - again from crafterschoice Minerals 12 by 12 paper pad.



I then stamped some images... the Octopus is from Pink Ink Designs, the Jellyfish are from Stampendous.




I then started thinking of colouring with Copics to try and stay within the colour scheme.
I practised with the jellyfish making a couple of ATCs:



The fish shoal is also from the Octopus set.

This is where I ended up:







So our mermaid loves the jellyfish but on sight of the octopus she turns tail!!

The tail is cut from Merwitch from LeighSBDesigns and coloured with Copics.
Another elusive mermaid, Lyneen...



Here is today's final version:





And today's page:



I will link today's page to Leigh's MerMay Hop  

And also to the Dream In Darkness Blog





Happy Crafting!


6 comments:

  1. Stunning, gorgeous and so much more, just so realistic looking, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous ocean scenery, your card is looking great! I clicked on your link only it gave an error message!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which link Val? As far as I can see it all seems to be working...

      Delete
  3. WOW!!! love the scene you have created... GREAT water and the sea creatures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is growing so much, loving your imagination and precision. Thanks for persisting to share at Dream In Darkness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous page. The background papers are fab and I love the sea creatures you used. Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.