Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #18

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Sunday 3 May 2020

LeighSBDesigns; MerMay Blog Hop - May 2

 LeighSB Designs MerMay Blog Hop.



For more details hop over to Leigh's page

Well  - I just finished Leigh's 3rd Birthday Blog hop and I managed a post every day - with reminders of past creations plus lots of new stuff...

I needed to get my breath back before starting this new MerMay hop!!


This is my second post - just a reminder of some ATCoins that I made some while ago...

These use Leigh's MerWitch which I coloured with a number of Copic markers and real brush pens. I then used a 2.25 inch punch to cut two sections.
Val had the same idea!



I distressed these round the edges with Peacock feathers and placed the circles on 2.5 inch circles of scraps from my stash, distressed with Stormy skies.



Finally I added a scattering of pearls.




I will link these to Leigh's MerMay Hop  



Happy Crafting!


3 comments:

  1. LOVE your coins... Merwitch is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your ATCoins, you coloured MerWitch beautifully! x

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo very pretty, loved seeing these MerMazing ATCoins again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.