Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #17

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Wednesday 6 May 2020

LeighSBDesigns; MerMay Blog Hop - May 6

 LeighSB Designs MerMay Blog Hop.



For more details hop over to Leigh's page


I am now onto my 6th post!
I was looking on my computer and found several mermaid sentiments from
Imagine That! Digistamps

I decided to use them on a few cards - this is my next one:



First I made the 3D card base (as seen on Altenew's All About Layering 5 class) in green card and attached it to a white card blank. It can be pressed down flat to go in an envelope.






I cut the 'sea' to fit... these were the snippets left from Leigh's Scratch Heart Background, which I coloured with a number of Copic markers to make the card below on Monday. 



As a consequence I will add today's card to Pixie's Crafty Workshop Challenge #377

I then added the 'sea' and Leigh's MerWitch, coloured with Copic markers, cut out and cut in two...



I placed the sentiment on some dimensional tape to make it stand out.




I will link this to Leigh's MerMay Hop  



Happy Crafting!


4 comments:

  1. LOVE the design of this card!!!! the Scratched Hearts make perfect waves! MerWitch diving in! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Susan on your win! And thank you for supporting LeighSBDesigns Blog Hop! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I totally love this FINtastic card & how you used my designs! Brilliant & clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards Susan! Naturally I love them all, especially your Snippet one. The MerWitch is such fun! And the 3-D is so clever!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.