Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #18

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Wednesday 13 May 2020

LeighSBDesigns; MerMay Blog Hop - May 13

 LeighSB Designs MerMay Blog Hop.



For more details hop over to Leigh's page


I am now onto my 13th post!

Yesterday I came across this lovely background from 'We are 3' 
Seaside Collage 


We Are 3 Digital Paper Seaside Collage sentiment and image 0

Before I had this new computer I used to make digital layouts - unfortunately I now no longer have Serif Craft Artist 2 - so I was practising with Gimp.

This was my first attempt:


The photo is of my sister and I swimming at the Club Abu Dhabi on May 11th, 2013 it popped up as a memory on facebook! I altered the sea to reflect the colour of the background.

This is my second attempt:


This time I split the photo and added the purple to the sea...
More practice I think!!

Today's papercrafting make is just a simple card using the same background with brushed corduroy distress ink around the edges, on a cream card base.


To this I added the head of Merwitch from LeighSBDesigns, cut out with a circular stitched die, distressed with brushed corduroy, and coloured with Copics.


I will link this to Leigh's MerMay Hop  




Happy Crafting!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful... love the purple in the sea! AWESOME MerWitch Card.... LOVE the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Susan, love how MerWitch fits right in with the lovely paper.

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.