Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #17

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Sunday 3 May 2020

Butterfly Challenge - X for X fold


The theme for Mrs A's Butterfly Challenge #141 is X is for X-fold.
 and she gives instructions on how to make one here

Well - this was an interesting fold!!

The wheel is as follows:


I don't know where Mrs A got the names for those colours - but I used grey-green, black and yellow! I used Xtra colours in the DP base - orange and cream. And I added Xxs...so I think that's everything...





The sentiment is from Concord and 9th; the beetles and butterflies from a set from Spotlight.




Anyway I will link this to the Butterfly Challenge #141



Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. I get all the colour names from the web. I just put in what colours start with the letter( for example) T? and back come the selections . I am finding all sorts of resources on line so's not to have to go out and mingle with others. Love your X fold. Super colour combination. Well done on getting all seven elements. Thsnkyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.