Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #18

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Sunday 29 November 2020

I love Winter! Winter is cold.

This is my make for the DT team of Outlawz


 Find inspiration in the song or rhyme:

Winter!

Author Unknown

I love Winter!  Winter is cold.

It's Christmas with sleds.

It's warm snuggly beds.

It's silver snowflakes.

It's skating on lakes.

It's snowmen that stand.

in a snowy white land.

It's blue jays that feed

on sunflower seeds.

It's angels that pose

in wintertime clothes.

It's a polka-dot sky.

It's winter. That's why...

I love winter.


Note:  The theme doesn’t have to be taken literally.  You may use any word or phrase out of it for your project.
Here is my card:


 I started with a black card blank. I used three of Distress Oxides. I smeared these across the Stampin Up trees embossing folder and spritzed them with water. I placed a piece of white card inside and rolled it though my Big Shot. I then left it to dry...
I trimmed this to size and then added the image coloured with markers and cut out.
I then added some snowflakes and stars.


You will find this on the Outlawz  Sunday Songs and Rhymes Challenge on November 29th.

For this month our sponsor is: Lemon Shortbread

with a prize of 3 images!

Etsy Shop

Blog

Facebook Group

I have used Bohemian Winter Girl

Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.