Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Wednesday 7 July 2021

Addicted to Stamps and More #409 - Any Occasion


The above is my Any Occasion project...for Challenge #409 at Addicted to Stamps and More

This was my index card for July 4th.
In April of 1978, I had a bad car accident, and wrote off my MG Midget. I was in hospital for 3 months and two days - I was 'let out' on July 4th!
Independence Day!
The index card is a collage of pieces of images from Gecko Galz with some distress in
 vintage photo.


Using more of the images, I made a card for American friends.
Once again I am using a sketch which is part of a UK Stampers Network Challenge.


I started with a white card blank matted with blue card, distressed the edges with a blue ink.
The middle strip is washi and the image shapes are also distressed.


  Happy Crafting!


4 comments:

  1. What a great patriotic card, Susan and I love those stand out circles. Three months in hospital must have been so hard and I'm glad you made a good recovery.
    Take care.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are wonderful! Those images are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work! Love the mix of images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your poor Midget, but more importantly, yikes for you! Glad you came out okay on the other end. These are both great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.