Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #18

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Saturday 31 July 2021

ICAD - 53 -61

My final recap of ICADS running up until the last day of July!

#53 July 23rd

The process for this index card (and my September calendar page) was to cut a wobbly mask from a piece of acetate and then use it to make a shape using Distress Oxides - blended with brushes.
I then added a chipboard made by layering up diecuts and splatter using white gloss spray.


#54  July 24th

The original post for this is here. Corrugated paper with paint, string and an image from Oddball Art Co, coloured with markers. The sentiment was from my stash.


#55 July 25th and #56 July 26th.

Using LeighSB Designs image and sentiment for Leigh's Christmas in July Hop.
The background is rustic wilderness Distress Oxide smeared in a Tattered Lace embossing folder.  Find the original post for #56 here

These are the backgrounds:






#57 July 27th

A spun alcohol ink background over stamped with a  Carabelle stamp. I stamped the butterfly again and added it on dimensionals.



#58 July 28th.

I have had a few spun alcohol ink backgrounds on my desk for a few days. For today's index card I decided again to add a diecuts in black card.
Look at this one:

This one used alcohol ink and blending solution. I used two similar backgrounds on my July calendar.


On this ICAD I used another die cut from Colour Blast - Michelle Grant Designs.




#59 July 29th

Gelli Pull background - I really love this one!! Tracy Scott stamps printed on blue card and cut out. Added penwork.


#60 July 30th

Brusho background. Die cut. Penwork.

 

#61 July 31st

 I watched a Jennifer McGuire video which combined a Gelli plate with inks to make a background. I had a go and produced the background for this last index card.


The bee was also printed using the same technique but it came out very pale so I overstamped it in black archival suing the Tracy Scott stamp. I cut it out and then added extra colour with markers and gold pen.
Finally I added black soot Distress Ink around the edges.


AND THAT'S THAT!!


Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.