My final recap of ICADS running up until the last day of July!
#53 July 23rd
The process for this index card (and my September calendar page) was to cut a wobbly mask from a piece of acetate and then use it to make a shape using Distress Oxides - blended with brushes.
I then added a chipboard made by layering up diecuts and splatter using white gloss spray.
#54 July 24th
The original post for this is here. Corrugated paper with paint, string and an image from Oddball Art Co, coloured with markers. The sentiment was from my stash.
#55 July 25th and #56 July 26th.
Using LeighSB Designs image and sentiment for Leigh's Christmas in July Hop.
The background is rustic wilderness Distress Oxide smeared in a Tattered Lace embossing folder. Find the original post for #56 here
These are the backgrounds:
#57 July 27th
A spun alcohol ink background over stamped with a Carabelle stamp. I stamped the butterfly again and added it on dimensionals.
#58 July 28th.
I have had a few spun alcohol ink backgrounds on my desk for a few days. For today's index card I decided again to add a diecuts in black card.
Look at this one:
This one used alcohol ink and blending solution. I used two similar backgrounds on my July calendar.
On this ICAD I used another die cut from Colour Blast - Michelle Grant Designs.
#59 July 29th
Gelli Pull background - I really love this one!! Tracy Scott stamps printed on blue card and cut out. Added penwork.
#60 July 30th
Brusho background. Die cut. Penwork.
#61 July 31st
I watched a Jennifer McGuire video which combined a Gelli plate with inks to make a background. I had a go and produced the background for this last index card.
The bee was also printed using the same technique but it came out very pale so I overstamped it in black archival suing the Tracy Scott stamp. I cut it out and then added extra colour with markers and gold pen.
Finally I added black soot Distress Ink around the edges.
AND THAT'S THAT!!