Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Sunday 25 July 2021

LeighSBDesigns Christmas in July Blog Hop #20

        

Once again LeighSBDesigns is hosting a blog hop.
 
This time it is to celebrate CHRISTMAS in JULY

If you read my last post I am sure you want to know what happened
 to the base of the other index card...

I had used a Tattered Lace embossing Folder with rustic wilderness Distress Oxide smeared through it. After adding a piece of white card and running it through my Big Shot, I had enough background to make two index cards, matted on green card.


I decided to make the first one with a focus of a sentiment.


My second one used Santa Sandy Oddleigh, coloured with markers and cut out.
Once I had glued this in position, I added silver sparkle to the hat and bottom of the outfit.


I will add this to Leigh's Linky. 


Happy Holidays!



2 comments:

  1. Very pretty index cards, beautiful backgrounds, Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE HER TO BITS! Thanks for using LeighSBDesigns digi stamps and playing along in our Christmas in July hop! See you soon for my Summer 2021 Chapter 2 release and August blog hop! Can't believe it's nearly August already!!!
    Stay Crafty and Safe!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.