Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Tuesday 13 July 2021

LeighSBDesigns Christmas in July Blog Hop #7

     

Once again LeighSBDesigns is hosting a blog hop.
 
This time it is to celebrate CHRISTMAS in JULY

First of all I would like to re-share this card from last year's Christmas in July


These trees are from LeighSB Designs A Very Yeti Christmas Festive Add-on Pack

Next I am continuing with my mini-album using instructions courtesy of
It is made from black cardstock and chipboard matted with papers from
 Graphic 45 Christmas Time Collection.


Inside it is basically a concertina of card with 5 pockets inserted in each fold.



I am then making tags to go inside each pocket.


The pockets are quite small so the black card on which I am working is just 10cm tall by 9.5 cm wide.
In this case I have matted with red card and a piece of paper from Craft Box Christmas Tale.
 

The image is from Gecko Galz Christmas Challenge and I will link this tag there.
I have printed it about ATC size and layered it on red.
Finally I punched a hole and added the red ribbon.


This image reminds me of me!!






I will add this to Leigh's Linky. 



Happy Crafting!


3 comments:

  1. Love your beautiful card from last year using the ‘A Very Yeti Christmas Festive Add-on Pack’ Your tags are lovely, theses little girls with the ribbon bow in their hair reminds me of when my mom used to put a ribbon bow in my hair! Your mini album is looks fabulous!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous addition to your Christmas Album! Such a wonderful vintage scene and that photo of you..what a lovely treasure!
    Thanks for sharing and joining in on LeighSBDesigns Christmas in July Blog Hop!
    Stay Crafty and Safe!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you put this cute image to work on your tag! The tree on the paper looks awesome with the image! The picture of you and your siblings? is too precious! Thanks for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.