Featured Post

WOYWW # 773

It is Wednesday so  I am linking  to the  Stamping Ground Follow the link to find out more about  What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday  an...

Thursday 24 March 2022

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Post #6

   

This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team 2022 - Term 1

with Michelle Grant Designs

You will see our inspirational creations on the Facebook Group

Today I have been using Animal Heads by Cindy Porter





Firstly I formed the background by using a brayer to add spritzed colour (orange and teal) to the journal page (Dylusions). I had placed washi tape around the edges to form a border.


I then added strips of paper torn from a page from the teal bliss set, edged with black soot Distress Ink.


I stamped the page with a texture stamp from Crafter's Companion Splats and Stains. I used white gesso to stamp circles with a bottle top.


I used another paper from Teal Bliss to cut out the 'body'. I coloured the head with pencil crayons, blending them with isopropyl alcohol. This technique was shared by Cindy in a workshop in the recent Colour Me Crazy retreat where we coloured a Zebra.


I used a Stabilo All pencil around the figure 


Finally I added some penwork in black - and white Posca to the eyes.
Finally I added the words - Art by Marlene stickers.


Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pages, love viewing your work, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.