Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #17

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Tuesday 15 March 2022

Outlawz Crash Your Stash - Sprays

  

   This is my DT make for Outlawz Crash Your Stash!

Our sponsor this month is Oddball Art

10143327666?profile=RESIZE_400x

 www.oddballartco.com

www.creepycuteart.com

www.creepycuteart.com/creepy-cute-chronicles

 10143328262?profile=RESIZE_400x

 Our challenge this month  starting on March 15th is to use Spray inks...

I printed the image half a dozen times and sprayed them with yellow and gold sprays.

The image is the Newsprint Flower

 When dry, I cut them out. I stamped the sentiment on the remainder of the page with foam letter stamps, drew lines around the words using a fineliner and then cut them out.

I sprayed a white burlap page in my Dina Wakley Dylusions journal with two different green and yellow sprays.

I then added the sentiment and the flowers.

I cut several Tim Holtz butterflies - BIGZ Tattered Butterfly, cutting them from music paper (American Crafts). Once I had added these I used a black Posca to emphasise the edges.

Hope to see you in the challenge...Happy Crafting!

You will find a similar post on the Oddball blog

I will also add this to Leigh's Challenge #3 Glorious Green - it started off very green and gold!



6 comments:

  1. Oh WoW ! That is soooo gorgeous :-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This page is stunning! You used the sprays brilliantly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab page Susan, love the butterflies!

    Thanks for joining in our challenge!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous make, love all the butterflies!
    Thanks for playing along in our LeighSBDesigns challenge this month!
    Happy Creating!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.