Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #17

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Wednesday 9 March 2022

WOYWW #666

   WOYWW

Wednesday again, so I am linking to the Stamping Ground

Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW #666

So what's on my workdesk?

 So... we came back from Matty's but I am afraid I didn't manage to comment on all of you...

But I do have all my stuff around me again!

 Today I have been continuing with my Wanderlust Week #4 (with Laly Mille).


The next step was to add more white Gesso - I used a new Dylusions Stencil to start:


Apart from that I have done very little - but I have started on some of the journal pages from the virtual retreat I missed while we were away. I couldn't decide whether this cat should go in a junk journal or a big journal...


 and some Easter cards
 using a freebie from a Gecko Galz Challenge


We called today to see how they were going with the house - and we have windows.



Hope you are all well - stay safe... I do hope I will get the opportunity to call on you all this week...

Happy WOYWW !!


12 comments:

  1. Lovely to be away but even nicer to be back home - they’re making good progress on the new place! I like the cat very much, the colours and geometric design are very pleasing!
    Hugs LLJ 4 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Easter cards. Your house is progressing nicely, you will soon be living there. Happy WOYWW Angela #5

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home ! The Easter cards look fab how wonderful to see windows in the house, excellent progress , Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hellooo Susan, look forward to seeing more of your project with Laly mille 💛 loving your cat 💕and your gorgeous cards. It must be a fabulous feeling to see the windows go into your new home 🤗 Wishing you a fab week ahead,love and hugs Tracy #21 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cat and mouse on your journal page and the Easter cards are lovely. Nice to see progress on the new house - I bet it is finished before we finish our renovations! Happy WOYWW. Take care and stay safe. With love & God Bless, Caro xxx (#17)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cat pages - I love the design, and the colour is gorgeous too - I'm really into aqua and teal at the moment. The Easter cards are so pretty - what a great image. Looks like the house is progressing well, lovely to see the windows in now.
    Hope you have a lovely week,
    Diana xx #14

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know I'm late but want to try and get round before bed. Loving the big cat he's gorgeous and the new house , what fun to watch it coming together. Wishing you a very happy woyww and sending hugs, Angela x15x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Windows are progress. Love the Easter cards. Thanks for sharing. Happy WOYWW! #23

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow the house looks great. I do like that easter image, very classy. The cat also is stunning!! Have a great week, Cindy #20

    ReplyDelete
  10. It must be so exciting to see the progress on the house, how long do you reckon now? Nice to be surrounded by stuff again, it makes you realise that it’s not so annoying when you’ve just sat down and you realise you’ve left something in the other room….much more convenient than leaving it at home when you go away!! Love the shady cat, he’s very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow windows in your house! that's the beginning of the end! You'll be in there soon! I love the cat pages. Not seen anything like that before! Have a great week Happy Very Late WOYWW!? ((Lyn))#16

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh the cat is cool! Love it. and windows! woo hoo! After the roof, that seems a major milestone! I have to admit I don't ever make or send Easter cards except for my daughter. But yours are lovely - rabbits make me smile :D
    Criminally late for WOYWW this week :(
    Mary Anne (2)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.