Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #18

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Thursday 17 March 2022

Happy St Patrick's Day!

 This is a post for

 LeighSB Designs #3 Challenge Glorious Green


It is March 17th so Happy St Patrick's Day!!

First of all I am going to share a few past makes - firstly two cards featuring




And then an ATC also using Oddleigh Leprechaun Set which went on the ribbon around a decorated ATC box.


Today I have used  Paddy Balleigh Monster again to make a set of three ATCs.


 
The background paper and the circular sentiment came from Imagine That Digi Stamps - the other images and sentiments are from Paddy Balleigh Monster 


I used markers to colour the images and mowed lawn Distress Ink around the edges.
The tag on this one swings out on a brad.


I added a few shamrock confetti to each of the ATCs.


I will add these to Leigh's Linky

Happy St Patrick's Day!



3 comments:

  1. Love your cards and ATCs, Paddy looks awesome!

    Thanks for joining in our challenge!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome ATC's! Paddy just makes me smile every time! Love the past makes! Oddleigh Leprechaun has been recovered from my hard drive and I am so happy to see him here and in the hard drive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous past and present makes today Susan, it gives me lots of Irish fuzzies to see all my designs being used, thanks for creating with them and for playing along in LeighSBDesigns challenge this month!
    Happy Creating!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.