Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #18

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Saturday 26 March 2022

Harmony

  This is a post for

 LeighSB Designs #3 Challenge Glorious Green


I have been thinking of what green stands for after a workshop in a recent virtual retreat with Michelle Grant Designs.  This was Fi Gains' workshop.

I then saw that Carolyn Dube's play sparks prompt is 'square'.

This make is a result of the three themes.


I started with a square piece of cardboard to which I added white gesso and green paint. I then added squares of green patterned paper from my scraps. I added vintage photo Distress inks around the edges.
I then added the image which is a freebie from Gecko Galz Challenge March image, cut out and distressed.
Finally I added the words suggested by green.


I will add this to Leigh's Linky






3 comments:

  1. Perfect background in greens for this challenge!

    Thanks for joining in our challenge!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful thought and interpretation with this piece! I love how the image reflects the actual harmony of the background! Super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun thought process and execution of all the layered elements!
    Thanks for playing along in LeighSBDesigns challenge this month!
    Happy Creating!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.