Pages

Friday, 13 June 2014

More Owl ATCs

Recently I was very fortunate to win several images from Fresh Brewed Designs!
 Two that I chose featured owls...

Very handy for the UK ATC Swap on facebook!

Plus this week's challenge at Wicked Wednesday is black and white and one other colour.

This is what I came up with:



Each card starts with a layer of orange 'foam'.
 The images and sentiments are matted onto shiny handmade orange cardstock.

I used bright orange Promarker for the colouring
- and then a couple of orange embellishments!

 Last month's theme at UK ATC Swap was black and white plus one colour...
I was very pleased to see my set had arrived in the post!



Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!