Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Wednesday 17 June 2015

Create and Inspire Challenge #24



Today another challenge starts at Create and Inspire


CHALLENGE 24
Anything Goes
This fortnight we have two  fantastic sponsors for you 
Our first sponsor is the wonderful
 Prize 3 digital images

and  our second sponsor is the great
Prize 7 digital images


Again I have two makes for you - firstly a tag using SLSLines Elf Girl





For the base and matting layer I used papers from my scraps. I coloured the image with Promarkers and cut it out with a nesting die. I used Antique Linen to distress the layers.
I added some webby ribbon and a bit of sparkle in the eyelet. This photo was taken in daylight...



 You will also find this as one of my inspirations for SLSLines

Secondly I made a card using Bugaboo's Magical Substance




My original plan was something like this...



But I decided I wanted to include tea and coffee bags...so this became my first view...the image was coloured with Promarkers, the various sides matted with purple card.



On opening the card reveals the punchline...and a teabag.




The other section includes a latte sachet.






Do go over to Create and Inspire 
and see the other fabulous DT makes.
I look forward to seeing your creations!

Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.