Pages

Tuesday, 2 June 2015

Tuesday Inspiration for Blue Moon Creations



The current Challenge is Interactive Cards and is at the Crafting Station

I decided to make a slider card using an image and sentiment from Spiced Sunshine Digis

I printed these once on white and twice on Desert Storm Neenah to paper-piece the image.
Additional colour was added using Copics.
This is the inner sliding part of the card.
 I added some yellow card for the beaks and some gems.



This is the outer wrapping - I used a Digi Paper from Little Claire scored, folded and glued to wrap around the inner part.



 An eyelet plus ribbon makes the inner slide out...





However I decided it needed a few more embellishments - some washi and buttons...



This is the final result: 



Watch out for another inspiration next Tuesday...

Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!