Friday, 20 November 2015

Another Alice ATC

I recently hopped through the celebration hops at Through the Craft Room Door - now on week 3!

TTCRD BLOG

I was lucky enough to win a prize - 2 digi's from The Stamping Boutique

This ATC uses Alice in Wonderland Keyhole - an image that has been on my wishlist for a while - and one that I thought was appropriate (Through the Craft Room Door?)



Redcard matted with torn handmade paper from India, a little Promarker on the image, torn out and distressed with 'worn lipstick' and two keys added...

I will link this to Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge #185

Happy Crafting!


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Susan, perfect key embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday again this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!