Tuesday, 5 August 2014

Sketch N Scrap *NEW* Card Sketch

Sketch N Scrap

So here's the first card sketch for August...



I know it's August and this is a Christmas card -
 but I make my Christmas Cards all through the year - so I don't have to go mad in November!!

And also - when I was looking for a Project Life Card in my stash
 I came across a few items from a Stampin Up kit and I rather liked the 'long sentiment'...


Do you ever make a card and then find you don't have an envelope to fit?
Well... I have learned to start with the envelope and score and cut a card blank to fit.
I found additional layering papers from my scraps,
 distressing the square piece with 'festive berries' around its edges.

Hope you will join us at SNS

Happy Crafting!


1 comment:

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!