Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE.
Here is my inspiration for Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies Challenge
Do pop over and see my teamies fabulous makes!!
Here's my card:
1. White card matted with gray card.
2. Next layer is a background made by spritzing Brushos with water.
3. I overstamped this with the tulip stamp my daughter gave me for Mother's Day.
4. I coloured the tulips with Zig real brush pens.
5. I added the sun die cut - a very cheap unbranded die.
At the same time I made this card:
Unfortunately this is the only photo I have - I sent the card to a friend...
1. White card matted with a DP from my stash.
2. Next are a few cacti, stamped from Happy Little Stampers Perfectly Succulent
3. I coloured the cacti with Zig real brush pens.
4. I cut the cacti out and added them to to the card.
5. Finally I added the Benedict Cumberbatch quote - printed, trimmed and distressed around the edges.
Addicted to Stamps and More has a photo challenge at the moment and I will link this card to that challenge.