Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #17

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Monday 23 September 2019

Limited Runs Progressive Challenge #31 Sep/Oct

This is the current progressive freebie image on Limited Runs Stamps Facebook page
 and I am quite early this month!!




Today I have made a teddy bear pocket letter comprising 9 ATCs.



I printed the image 9 times, coloured them with Copic markers, then cut them out. Something I could do easily sitting with my Dad - Mum has been in hospital with a broken hip and is now in rehab, so Dad needs looking after...



I then used a variety of pieces from my scraps to make the bases and matting layers of my ATCs.



Finally I added ribbon bows and gems - these are 4 of the ATCs:



The next one uses two strips of stamped image in red and brown in the background.



 The next one uses a snippet of background formed by putting distress ink in an embossing folder.



You know those 'hanging' ribbons in garments - the small blue bows are made from some I cut out of some trousers...





I will add my Pocket Letter to Pixie's Crafty Workshop Snippets Challenge #361

Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Love this Susan thanks for making something so amazing with this little bear :)hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just adorable Susan! Wishing your Mum a good recovery!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice work thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.