Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Tuesday 18 January 2022

Ike's World Challenges #152 Add a sentiment


  This is my make for Ike's World Challenges!




Just a quick FYI... Ike's images can now be found here:



I have used  Finch on Pine
The reason I chose this image was because when we went on a recent trip we saw some outside art and one image was of an Australian Finch and a Superb Wren.


I printed the image and added some colour with markers. I trimmed this and placed it on a grey mat and then on a pale blue card blank.
I added a sentiment using a fineliner.



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the sweet bird image, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.