Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #17

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Wednesday 7 June 2023

WOYWW #731

 

It is Wednesday so I am linking to the Stamping Ground

 - and it is Week 731 -  A couple of weeks after the 14th Anniversary. This is the lovely happy mail that I have received!! All brilliant - plus the extras!

Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW #731

SO here's my desk!


I am back home and am at the start of a journal page.
You might also notice some new Noolibird stamps.

I didn't make it last week - After looking after poorly Ollie, Isa who had a sore throat and having my Covid 5 and Flu jabs, somehow I came down with a very bad cold (Not Covid) and was not up to much.

Anyway this week I am much better and I have started the ICAD Challenge:


This week the theme is drawing, mark making, pen, pencil, marker and ink


I haven' done today's yet but this is my 1 - 6


I have used lots of ink (through stencils and stamping), markers, and paint pens.



Wishing you a happy week...and mean to get around to you all this week...

Happy  WOYWW!

12 comments:

  1. Great selection of ATCs there Susan, how lovely! I’m sorry you’ve been rough though, hope you’re feeling better now. I really like the Icads you’ve been creating, they’re great fun and I like your take on the prompts.
    HUgs LLJ 5 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are feeling a bit better! Doing ICAD for the first time, although I am mostly ignoring the prompts - I thought I read they were optional, so I am going off on my own. What a surprise! LOL! Probably will try a few if I get stuck, or maybe challenge myself to actually DO the prompts for a week. I am more tempted by the DAILY ones than the weekly ones, so we'll see. Love yours, and they are all so different too. Happy Sunny WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (3)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you've been poorly, hope it goes soon . Great selection of atcs to get home to . Happy woyww Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you've been poorly, hope it goes soon . Great selection of atcs to get home to . Happy woyww Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your ATC collection. Pleased my one has arrived with you. The colds are awful, I have one at the moment that my dear friend gave me but feeling a bit better now. Wishing you a very happy woyww. Hugs, Angela x11x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to read you caught something after you had your shots. I sure liked seeing all those ATCs together. They are awesome.

    I also am doing ICADs but mine are really puny compared to yours. I followed the theme the first year I did it, but I am not a person who draws or even doodles, so I found it too constraining and now just make mine up as I go along. I certainly LOVE the ones you have created. Nice to read you used a few stencils, too. Happy WOYWW from # 4.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your ICADs are excellent, far more exciting than mine. I used the drawing/mark making prompt only and went where it took me - only problem is that I can't draw! Happy WOYWW. Take care, with love & God Bless, Caro xxx (#15)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry you have been under the weather Susan. Love those ICADs!! Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #7

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like your ICADs. What size are you using? I was amazed how many sizes you can get in Index cards. Angela #13

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I’m sorry youve been poorly, I rather think in retrospect that it was a bit inevitable, I hope Ollie and Isa are recovered. Im looking forward to your ICAD works, Mary Anne is planning to do them too and I think between you you could open a gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning, Susan!
    Glad you're feeling better. Thanks for sharing the ICAD prompts. I've heard about the challenge but never knew how to participate. Love yours! Creative Blessings! ~Kelly #16

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm soooo glad the ATC's reached you. I had this alful feeling I'd posted your letter off with the others! Your art work looks amzing, I seem to be in a hole of sticky stuff but nothing looks right so it ends up in the bin! Happy Late WOYWW (Lyn)17 I think!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.