Featured Post

July Gecko Galz challenges

                                        This month the main Challenge theme is  Mermaid kingdom Follow the link to share your make! July 1st...

Wednesday, 29 July 2026

WOYWW #895

     

Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW #895

Here is my desk today:  


At the front and just off to the left are two projects I am in the middle of, not yet finished. On my easel there are various things I have been doing in the last few days. I have been taking part in a virtual retreat so I have rather a lot of items to share:

Two multipaged journal pages based on workshops by Mel Johns:


and








A page based on a workshop by Niamh Baly:


Pages inspired by Annette Gearside and Tammy Porter




A pop up page inspired by Art by Marlene:


Little pieces from a workshops by Tracy Evans and Emma Zappone:


A tag booklet inspired by Sandie Wishart


I think that's enough for today! I still have several on my 'to do' list...

But I will share a picture my husband insisted on taking when we went out to lunch:


Happy crafting -
Happy WOYWW!

8 comments:

  1. That sounds a busy virtual retreat but some great output! Great pics of you at your meal ! Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems ok now thanks, sometimes it’s just the first comment that doesn’t work. Thats a lovely photo of you and your journal pages etc are beautiful. I especially like the ones with castles.
    Happy WOYWW
    Hugs
    Lynnecrafts 9 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busy lady and great results. I love anything Art by Marlene and the journal pages are brilliant. Have a good woyww, hugs Angela x7x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always love seeing your desk - love the peep through pages and cut out pages - WOW. Adore all the colourful pages too and after all the colour the subtle black, white and yellow card is gorgeous and relaxing. What a great retreat. Love the photo of you too. Hugs Bj#11

    ReplyDelete
  5. There you are! Lovely pic, and you in a cardi and is in short sleeves for a change! Your workshop pieces are amazing, such a breadth if style and inspiration in you head and hands!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very cold here - I think it was 9 degrees yesterday when we set out for lunch! Still some more winter to go...

      Delete
  6. Happy post-knitting WOYWW!
    Looks like a fun retreat - I never seem to manage them on the actual days, but eventually circle back around LOL! Love those peek-a-boo pages in particular. Always love a bit of card inspiration too so a fun visit. You lunch looks delish too :)
    Mary Anne (5)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.