Pages

Wednesday, 29 January 2014

TH 101 Day 3

It is great fun watching the videos and then having a go...
I haven't got all the stuff of course but can make do...

The first technique today is Alcohol Ink Agates technique.
I have the felt applicator and glossy paper but only gold and silver alcohol inks.


However, I quite like the background I produced.


I then overstamped with StazOn Azure  (solvent ink pad).

Next it was Solvent ink Resist technique:


First I stamped glossy paper with SazOn red and then added Distress ink.


Finally I overstamped with StazOn Black


The third technique for today was using an embossing folder to stamp a reflection
 - here's my tag:


Bring on Day 4!!

I gave the second technique a 'Chinese flavour' and then used this background to make a Chinese New Year Card.


I used an SDD design - Zentangle snake on the front - we are just coming to the end of the year of the Snake - remember my ATC last year?




I used the border of this for my own image for 2014 - drawn with black Promarker

I am going to submit this to Scribble and Scrap Anything goes

Happy Chinese New Year of the Horse!


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous project...so beautiful. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!