Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Sunday 26 January 2014

Penguins

I am very fond of penguins so I decided
 I really needed Bugaboo's penguin with roses digi!

I was then looking at this sketch and decided to use this digi as the 'star'.


Here is my mine -


Instead of a rectangle within a rectangle I went for a shaped card
 with a matching die cut shape inside.

The digi was coloured with Promarkers (tequila sunrise - my favourite, cool grey4, amethyst, berry red and forest green) and a little pencil.
The stamps are from SU's Valentine Defined and were stamped in cardinal.
I distressed the edges with antique linen.
Finally I added the ribbon flowers, bunting and twine -
 the bunting was from a little packet 'Riverbank Revels' by Helz Cuppleditch.

I am submitting this to 




Happy Crafting!


6 comments:

  1. Love the tiny patterns on the bunting! This is super sweet :) Thanks SO much for coming to play with us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, love your take on the sketch - it's super cute.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You've been so creative white the sketch. I love your card. Great!

    -xies- Renate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card - love your rendition of our sketch this week at Seize the Sketch! Hope to see you again next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUTE! How adorable!
    Thanks so much for playing along with this week's Bugaboo Stamps, Catch The Bug Photo Challenge!
    We hope you'll join us again this week for our latest Bugaboo Challenge!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your layout with the diecuts! Thanks for joining us this week for our Photo Inspiration Challenge at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug blog and good luck in the draw. Please join us again soon!
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.