Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Thursday 16 January 2014

Cerise and Cyan


So here is my next DT blog for Christmas Fun...
and the theme is non-Christmas colours!
I hope you will pop over to our Challenge Blog and add your designs!!

I decided to go for a cerise and cyan collection...using lots of polka dots!


I used the 'positive' and 'negative' of two dies to make this set of cards.




Firstly I used Sizzix 'Phrase, Merry and Bright" cutting it out with cyan cardstock and cerise DP. I then layered them up as shown, onto square white card blanks - all the papers and cards were just from my stash. To finish I added some gems and bows.
I am also submitting this second card to Clear it out Challenge - Layer it up



 My second two cards used the Sissix Tree, Christmas w/Decorations.
Firstly I just added the tree and decorations to a coloured card base, just adding fine glitter and the bows - very simple!


Secondly I trimmed the 'negative' and added it to a white card base matted with cyan textured paper. This time I 'framed' the tree with pearls and added the bows.

I am also submitting this card to

Happy Crafting!


8 comments:

  1. Hey teamie, what fab creations and i just love the colour combo you have used on your cards
    Hugs
    Marie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic colour combo, great design. I do enjoy dots very much:-) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely collection and I particularly like how you framed the tree on the last one with pearls. Thank you for joining us at the Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so pretty. I like the non traditional colours and the tree die. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  5. such pretty cards and i LOVE the tree with the pearls :) So glad you joined us for our CHNC challenge extra this month

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your beautiful cards for CCAYR January anything goes challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team – and thanks for entering these for my CHNC challenge extra for January x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely selection of cards, Thanks for Playing along with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the layering hun thank you so much for playing along at Clear it Out Challenge Blog - very good luck and hope to see you again real soon xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.