Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Tuesday 7 January 2014

Hap-bee New Year 2014!


A New Year and a new DT - how exciting is that?

This is my first inspirational make for Get Inky Challenge!
And you still have time to enter if you get a move on!
All you need to make is a New Year card with 14 embellishments!

I have used the super Get Inky digi from Blue Moon Creation.
I printed it three times on yellow card, and cut the bees out as shown.
 I coloured the bees with my favourite Promarker - 'tequila sunrise' and added fine glitter.

To make the base I scored and folded some brown cardstock, matted it with yellow card and then added another layer of a different brown - all from my stash.
 This had been embossed in my Big Shot with the 'Stampin Up' Honeycomb folder.
My next layer was made using a very thin die - one that I think looks like fireworks!
Finally the bees, on foam pads!

I have described how I counted my embellishments on the Get Inky Stamps blog...where you will find more inspiration...
I do hope you will join the Challenge!!

Happy Crafting!



4 comments:

  1. Love the bees such a happy card it made me smile anyway :D

    Popping in from the Stamping Dragon Blog Ladder

    Hugs J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hap-bee New Year to you as well. Your card is fab and fun. I love it.
    Gwyneth
    Popping in from the SDD FB Group Blog Ladder

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sooo love these bee's I need them!! Love from Jacqui at sdd blog ladder

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab , popping in from the Stamping Dragons Group FB Blog ladder xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.