Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Thursday 9 January 2014

Freebies

I must admit I like a freebie!

Because I entered the 'Imagine That' Challenge in December
 I received the Jenn & Friends set.
I printed out the coloured version as the colours were so pretty - and I need to get some turquoise Promarkers!


I used papers from American Crafts 'My Girl' 6x6 paper pad 
which has been in my stash since I was on the DT for Pretty Paper Studios in Dubai,
 and a cream square card base.
I stamped the Warm Wishes in Stampin Up's 'Baja Breeze' -
 the stamp came with December's copy of 'Get Stamping'!
 After matting this I added it using foam pads.
The lace and flowers came from Naiff Street Souq in Dubai at the beginning of the year.

I am going to submit this to 

The design of the card was based on this sketch


I am also going to submit the card to 
and

Another freebie came from Bugaboo - their Friday Freebie - nurse and baby cart.


I printed this on ivory card which matched my ivory rectangular card base.
 I added shades of blue with Promarkers and mounted it on to some blue card which I had previously embossed with Congratulations in blue.
I added a strip of ivory baby ribbon before attaching my motif.

I am going to submit this to 

and


Happy Crafting!


9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. You did a great job with Jenn & Friends. Thanks for playing along with Imagine That!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo PRETTY Susan!! Love those li'l blue flowers on the scarf and I totally LOVE that brown paper with all the wording on it---perfect with this image! :) So happy to have you join in again this month!! Have a great rest of the week.
    ~Kris,
    Imagine That! Digis by Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab, I love your LIM card!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable!
    Thanks for playing along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
    Be sure to check out The Bug Blog for our newest Challenge that starts tomorrow! We hope you’ll play along!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min: Bugaboo Asst DT Coordinator
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week for the Catch The Bug "Anything Goes Challenge” with Bugaboo Stamps! Just loved your cards, and hope to see more of your work in future challenges!

    Bugaboo Stamps DT
    Jenn Zeeb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card and a fabulous image, love the lace and the little flowers.
    Thank you for joiining in the fun with us at sketch n stash x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards Susan. Love the image winter image and the great layout. Perfect for our challenge at Crafty Creations. Thanks for sharing with us and we hope to see you again. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This article is in fact a nice one it helps
    new web viewers, who are wishing for blogging.


    My webpage - how to grow taller

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.