Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Wednesday 22 January 2014

Catch the Bug!

I do hope you have arrived here from the Get Inky! Blog Hop -
 you still have until Wednesday to join in!
Find my post here

I am joining in with the Bugaboo Birthday celebrations...here are my first two cards!

The first one is a Bingo entry featuring a Bugaboo Image, FREE and Ribbon.


I decided to use a slightly different fold - the main image is inside the card. The front of the card has a 'fold back' where I wrapped the ribbon and added the sentiment stamp.
I coloured the image (BIRDGR) with Promarkers and added tea dye distress ink to the two printed shapes.



My second card follows a sketch...



and here is my take on it...



The image is Bugaboo's Chubby Mouse with Cheese. All the papers are from my scraps. I have coloured with Promarkers and used an embossing folder for the grey Happy's.

I am submitting this to


Happy Crafting!


6 comments:

  1. These are so cute, love the fold on the first card and the embossing behind the adorable mouse! Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great project. Love your take on the sketch, thanks so much for joining in our Sunday challenge in our Birthday Bash at CTB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great cards! ..thank you for joining our birthday bash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cards! Love them both! It's really helpful, though, if you do one card per post - so that we can easily find which card is being entered into which challenge. Thank you so much for linking up with us in our “Tic Tac Toe” Birthday Week challenge at Catch The Bug! Please join us, again, next time, for a new challenge and more chances to win! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! I'm back, again! Still loving this card! We appreciate you taking part in our “sketch” challenge for Birthday Week at Catch The Bug! Thank you for celebrating our 4th birthday with us! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.