Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Monday 29 June 2015

Crafting From the Heart Challenge #66


Hi everyone! Hope you all enjoyed the blog hop associated with our last Challenge!

But now we move onto our next  CHALLENGE 

#66 "anything goes"

We have two fantastic sponsors for you... 

Offering a prize of a shop voucher
Dee Dee Digis

and Dr Digi
offering a prize of two digital images

I have made two items to show you - firstly a very simple card using Dr Digi's

Love it!!


The sentiment is from Dr Digi Funny Sentiments 2
I coloured Phyllis with Promarkers  and cut her out with a nesting die.
I added various other shapes using dies and scraps from my stash
 on a white square card blank. 
The purple and silver stars use a handmade paper I picked up in India.


Next an ATC using Deedee's Spring Blocks


Starting with a brown snippet I layered with a scrap of paper found in my stash - I also used two leaves from this to add to the image.
I printed the image three times and coloured them with Promarkers
 so I could make a 3D decoupage.
The first image I attached whole...the second provided the sycamore  leafr and a second layer of caterpillar...the third the caterpillars head. I used dimensionals to form the 3D effect.


The caterpillar's 'horns' are flower 'stamens'...


Look forward to seeing your makes!

Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.