Pages

Wednesday, 3 June 2015

Create and Inspire New Challenge


Today another challenge starts at Create and Inspire

The theme is Creepy Cute and it's sponsored by


Creepie Cute Stamps




Again I have two makes for you - firstly a trio of ATCs



For the base of each ATC I have used a yellow rectangle
 matted with snippets from my scraps.

The image is Shadow Dilemma coloured with Copics and fussy cut into three parts.
I then added skull and crossbones, eyelets and ribbon.





Finally I added googly eyes and some gems.

My second make uses Butter hearts






The image was coloured with Promarkers and cut out with a nesting die. The same die was used to cut a blue shape and both were distressed with Vintage photo.
These were mounted on a yellow square and wrapped with yellow/white twine.
This was then attached to the Kraft card base (matted with a scrap of DP)
 with dimensionals.
Finally I added a butterfly button.





Do go over to Create and Inspire 
and see the other fabulous DT makes.
I look forward to seeing your creations!

Happy Crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!