Tuesday, 9 June 2015

Ike's World Challenge #39


I am very happy to say that I have joined the Design Team of Ike's World Challenges!!

The current Challenge (#39) is Lyrics - 
your make must be inspired by the lyrics of a song or poem...

For some reason I have been singing "Let's go to the movies"  from the film 'Annie' all week.

This starts with Grace singing
 Cowboy heroes, cops and robbers, glamour and strife, bigger than life!


 I decided to use Ike's Art Sexy Cowgirl

I coloured this with Promarkers:


The back ground for this is a 6 x 6 fat page...I stuck embossed papers and chipboards to this with glue and seal, and painted it with black gesso.


I added colour with gilding wax in silver and bronze.


The image was added with dimensionals and I finished with an embellishment...


I hope you will join in the Challenge over at Ike's World

Happy Crafting!


2 comments:

  1. Eeek !!! That is just awesome !!! I really love that background - superb :-) Your colouring on my Cowgirl is fabulous Susan. Thank you very much for creating this for IWC and we are glad to have you aboard :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! The background is amazing! I love it!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!