Pages

Wednesday, 3 June 2015

Little Claire Digi Challenge #6


Today a new Digi Challenge starts at Little Claire

Challenge Number #6 has the theme "Ribbon and twine"

I used a new digi stamp called Digi Woodland House






I decided to use this to make a 3D scene card
so first I printed the image twice on pale blue card.
I used Promarkers to colour the images and cut the second as shown.
I added some bunting using twine and washi.



I then took another piece of blue card to make the front and sides. I cut a square aperture in the middle and scored the 3 inches at each side every half inch.



The back was glued into the last fold at each side
 and the house image into one of the zigzags.


I then added more bunting, trees and some ribbon which I thought looked like a fence with flowers to the front.


The idea behind this was to make a sort of little theatre for some little girls to play with...
Add a peg puppet, pegged to the front strip, and tell a story...


Do join the Challenge making sure you use a digi and ribbon and twine!!

Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!