Pages

Wednesday, 24 June 2015

Yo Ho Ho...

Here's another inspiration using an image from SLSLInes

Today I chose to use the  Whimsical Pirate image in the Etsy Store.






 I just made a simple card, starting with a small pale blue
  landscape rectangular card base.
I matted this with some DP from my stash (Stampin Up Nautical Expedition).

I coloured the image with Promarkers and then my plan was
 to cut out the image with a nesting die as the current
SLS Challenge is to use dies or punches

I snipped around the cutlass so it wouldn't get cut off by the die...



However once cut I decided I would rather have it fussy cut...






Finally I added some sticky letters and charms to finish. 


Hope you will join in the latest Challenge - Use Die cuts or Punches...

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!